- Plant engineering
- Commercial kitchens
- Food processing
- Animal husbandry
- Water treatment
- CIP disinfection
- Office and Residential Properties
Disinfection of surfaces, tools and equipment, processing tables, conveyor belts, transport crates, and many more.
- Short exposure times.
- Effective against pathogenic germs, bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Also works against multi-resistant microorganisms.
- Effectively removes biofilms without mechanical processing.
- No training required for handling TREOX D.
- No safety storage required.
- No protective equipment necessary.
- Application solution usable on all wipeable surfaces.
- No cracked or dry hands.
- No skin irritations such as burning or itching.
- No harmful vapors or residues.
- TREOX D is biodegradable and disintegrates after the disinfection process into its natural starting materials (water + salt).
- The short environmental persistence results in a very low risk to nature.
Minimum Order quantity applies.
IBC Container: 1000L
Pallet order: 60 x 10L
Delivery times: 4 working days